SiliconIndia Startup City, 2009
SiliconIndia Startup City is an exciting event happening in Mumbai on September 12th, 2009 at Hotel Rangsharda.
From early-stage entrepreneurs and recent start-ups to well-established and fast growth technology companies, you can find them all at the Siliconindia Startup City.
There will be 30 most promising technology startups showcasing their products. You can meet these entrepreneurs and also over 30 investors.
The largest and most exciting event of its kind - offering more than ever in 2009, with 50 exhibitors, an outstanding range of speakers, 40 investors, 500 entrepreneurs and more than 4000 attendees.
Over there, you'll hear companies you have probably not heard. You can find out what do they do and the promise they hold.
And for those of you who are thinking of starting a business, or already in business and looking to network, you will be going to the right place.
You can -
- Watch live product demonstrations
- Get a peek into cutting edge technologies
- Lay hands on the best-of-breed solutions
- Meet young, energetic, passionate geeks
- Experience the culture of innovation
- Venki Nishtala, Founder & CEO, Rediff.com
- Keshav R. Murugesh, CEO, Syntel
- Sharad Sanghi, Founder & CEO, Netmagic
- Govind Rammurthy, Founder, CEO & MD, MicroWorld Technologies
- Satya Prabhakar, Founder & CEO, Sulekha.com
To attend this event you can register FREE at http://www.siliconindia.com/startupcity_mumbai/index.php