« Home | 45 Lessons Life Taught To Regina Brett » | Indian Toll free Numbers » | SiliconIndia Startup City, 2009 » | 8 Places to create Flow charts and Workflow online... » | Baby's protruding heart tucked inside body » | Nice anagrams (rearranging letters) » | A few time tracking tools » | 5 things to learn from toddlers » | Top Ten Tips for Good Interpersonal Communication ... » | Is Recession Ended? »

Fake currency number series in India

I got the list of series currency note numbers for which the recent huge bulk of fake notes are in circulation.  These notes are believed to have come from Pakistan through Nepal.  I can not prove it though.  One of the sources also told that it is becoming very harder even for the bank officials to identify the fakes as they are as good as the originals.  The worst part is that people are complaining of ATMs dispersing fake notes.  This is the last thing that could happen and if this is true we can not believe any one excep to gently telling your payers that you are not accepting any Rs.500 and Rs.1000 denomination notes from the following series.

This is the list of series you should be bothering about.

For Rs. 500

  • 2AC
  • 2BW
  • 4DG
  • 6AB
  • 6AV
  • 6BL
  • 6DK
  • 6DW
  • 7DN
  • 7AC
  • 7DD
  • 8BD
  • 8BS
  • 8BP
  • 8PP
  • 8PQ
  • 8DC
  • 8BF
  • 8BK
  • 9AR
  • 9AN

For Rs.1000
  • 2AQ
  • 7AC
  • 7DN
  • 7CN
  • 8AC
  • 9AT
 Disclaimer - I have got this information from a friend of mine and I am in no way liable and accountable to this information.  My intentions are just to help the readers.

thanks

nice posting keep it up

Thanks, and 1000 note 5AC series is this fake serise..ple infor me.

NICE

good job dude

New addition
I just got one 500 note with series no. 9CN
And 1000 note with series no. 9BT

geart work dude. appreciate ur work

This comment has been removed by the author.

This comment has been removed by the author.

Add 7KP too.. I got a fake note of this serial

1000 Rupees note series :::
2AQ, 2AU,
7AB, 7AC, 7CN, 7DN,
8AC,
9AA, 9AB, 9AT, 9BV

500 Rupees note series :::
OEP,
2AC, 2 BW
4DG,
6AB, 6AC, 6AV, 6BC, 6BL, 6CW, 6DK, 6DW
7AC, 7CA, 7DD,7DN
8BB, 8BD, 8BF, 8BK, 8BP, 8BS, 8CS, 8DC, 8DD, 8DP, 8PP, 8PQ,
9AR, 9AN, 9BK, 9CN ,9PN, 9OS.

Latest Hot Entertainment News, Latest update about Bollywood, hollywood, pakistani Girls
hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you been blogging
for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is great, as well as the content!


My homepage registry cleaners

Greetings I am so grateful I found your weblog, I really found you by accident, while I was
researching on Aol for something else, Anyways I
am here now and would just like to say kudos for a remarkable post and a
all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design),
I don't have time to read it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the excellent job.

Check out my web page graduate certificates

article highly qualified friend .., thanks for sharing information, If do seo for my blog Belajar SEO dan Blog as my blog have 2000+ visitor and I want 5000 Belajar SEO dan Blog Belajar SEO dan Blog Belajar SEO dan Blog Belajar SEO dan Blog Belajar SEO dan Blog

I think this iѕ one of the most vital info foг me. And i аm glad reading
your article. But wanna remаrk on ѕome general
things, The web site style is wonderful, the articles
is really excellеnt : D. Good job, cheers

Feel free to visxit my webpage - affordable fashion readers

One of the principal factors includes location of prospective land.
However, that is just one real estate school of thought.
com is the only online brokerage that specializes
in REITs and real estate mutual funds, letting you have all the ease of using
a big online brokerage, while having the specialized news, research and assistance for the type of investment you are buying.


my web blog: PUERTO VALLARTA REAL ESTATE | REAL ESTATE PUERTO VALLARTA

Very rapidly this web site wiill be famous amid all blog people, due to it's pleasant articles

Here is my site - New Orleans best SEO largest company in the world

Played Super Pinoy is only as of June, the classic icon of Science
Fiction entertainment is the titanfall sun tv serial fact that you decide.
Rumoured to have had the privilege of playing video games in the comments section to avoid gunfire.



Here is my blog: titanfall key generator v1.2 ()

I was recommended this website by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him
as nobody else know such detailed about my trouble.
You're wonderful! Thanks!

Feel free to visit my homepage - Versicherung

This piece of writing will help the internet visitors for setting up new web site or even a blog from
start to end.

Look at my website Pure Cambogia Ultra And Pure Life Cleanse

When someone writes an piece of writing he/she retains the image of a user in his/her mind that how a user can be aware of it.

So that's why this post is perfect. Thanks!


My web-site; cd let s dance [keithbiea.bravesites.com]

Hi there it's me, I am also visiting this site regularly, this site is in fact good and the visitors are actually sharing nice
thoughts.

my page ... Pure Capsicum plus lose weight

Howdy, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you
get a lot of spam feedback? If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or
anything you can suggest? I get so much lately
it's driving me insane so any assistance is very much appreciated.


Also visit my page ... lemonade diet detox - lemonadediet365a.wordpress.com
-

Thanks for every other informative website. Where else may
I am getting that type of info written in such an ideal
manner? I've a undertaking that I am simply now working on, and I have been on the look out for such information.

Feel free to surf to my web-site - Hydraxil And Revitol (blogspot.com)

Hey there, You've done an excellent job. I'll definitely digg it and
personally recommend to my friends. I am sure they
will be benefited from this website.

Look into my page :: diatomaceous earth granules

I like what you guys are usually up too. This type of clever work and exposure!
Keep up the very good works guys I've incorporated
you guys to my own blogroll.

Feel free to surf to my site ... diatomaceous earth 10 lb

There's certainly a great deal to find out about this issue.

I love all of the points you made.

Also visit my web blog: website ()

I am extrеmely inspіred together with your writing talents and also with the layout in ʏour blog.
Is this a paid topic or did you customize it your sеlf?
Either way keep uup the excеllent quality writing, it is uncommon tto see a nice weblog like tyis
οne nowadays..

Also νіsit my weƄsite > Pokračovať

I visited multiple web sites however the audio quality for audio songs current at this
website is genuinely fabulous.

Feel free to visit my web-site ... bakery story wiki

I haνе too thaank you fօr the efforts you havе pսt inn penning tɦis blog.
I'm hoping tо view the same higҺ-grade blog posts byy you latеr on аs well.
In truth, your creative writing abilitues ɦаs motivated
me to get my oѡn, personal site noԝ ;)

Also visit mʏ homepage; cheat ()

What the heck i just read? The very first matter is to check with the physician before
using this product or service. The extract of Garcinia Cambogia is available as capsules and tablets and consulting the physician can provide you
a clean comprehension of the belief that will it suit you or not.
This product usually meets the requirements of all the persons but exceptions are normally there.
So, you need to be sure you aren't the one who cannot work with this supplement.
Essential problem is concerning the medication dosage.
You have to consult your physician regarding the consumption and be
certain about it authentic Garcinia Cambogia.

WOW.Nice read here. The genuine step to how this remedy works is that it is a dual action diet
supplement, meaning that it works as being an diet enhancing drug including a
"fat burner". This actually means that it oxidizes your fat units with the use of anti-oxidants, and that results in whole lot more vitality for you - although only if you know how to have
authentic Garcinia Cambogia in the ideal manner.Virtually all diet supplements currently available
are intended near reving up your metabolic process, which is
certainly simply not secure for some - and this is the reason why many folks are deciding to obtain Garcinia Cambogia extract
instead.

My blog post; real garcinia cambogia results

After I originally commented I seem to have clicked on the -Notify mme when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on every time a comment is added I receive 4 emails
with the same comment. Perhaps there is a means you
are able to remove me from that service? Kudos!


Here is my web page :: best wireless headphones for Tv

I like the helpful information you provide to your articles.
I will bookmark your blog and test again here regularly.

I am quite certain I'll learn a lot of new stuff proper right here!
Good luck for the following!

my homepage NBA 2K15 Game Review

You have made some really good points there. I checked
on the web for additional information about the
issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this
web site.

My webpage: ครีมหน้าใส

I have been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this sort of area .
Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this site.
Studying this info So i'm glad to convey that I have an incredibly excellent uncanny
feeling I came upon exactly what I needed. I such a lot no doubt will
make sure to don?t forget this site and provides it a look on a relentless basis.


Here is my homepage; angry dragon dragon city wiki

Greetings I am so glad I found your site, I really found you by accident, while I was
looking on Bing for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a marvelous post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to look over it all at the
moment but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS
feeds, so when I have time I will be back to
read much more, Please do keep up the superb job.


Feel free to surf to my blog post; london victoria hotels

Good day! This is my firsat visit to your blog! We arre a group of volunteers and starting a
new project in a community in the same niche. Your blog prfovided us beneficial information to work on. Yoou have done a outstanding job!


my homepage: phytoceramides 350 mg

Have you ever thought about writing an e-book or guest authoring on other blogs?
I have a blog centered on the same topics you discuss and would really like to have you share some
stories/information. I know my readers would value your work.
If you're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e-mail.


My page home renovations before and after [http://www.homeimprovementdaily.com]

There are really many molecules in some sort of methyl cluster which comprises ethyl alcohol addiction.
By way of no doubts, jewelries have been graceful drastically if they are
achieved of platinum or silver. If mandated they have got
to provide demanded technical save as competently.
By what method is by which possible?

Also visit my site :: software king (www.dummy.com)

Hey there I am ѕօ excited Ι found your blog, І really foսnd ƴou by error, ѡhile I waѕ
browsing οn Aol for ѕomething еlse, Νonetheless I amm here now аnd woսld juѕt like to
sаy cheers fߋr a tremendous post and a all round entertaining
blog (ӏ also lolve tҺe theme/design), I don't Һave time tߋ browse itt ɑll
at the moment Ƅut I havе book-marked іt and alsߋ included үօur RSS feeds,
ѕo աhen I have time І will ƅе back tߋ read moге, Pleаse do kerp up the fantastic job.


mƴ homepage ... clash ߋf lans (http://www.fnb.com.hk/blog/link.php?url=http://evildigital.com/clash-of-clans-hacks)

WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for buy phen375

Here is my web site phen375 reviews (customcontractingburlington.com.braginclub.org)

What's up, this weekend is good in support of me, for the reason that this moment i am reading this fantastic
informative paragraph here at my house.

Look at my weblog :: live online blackjack; ,

Thanks, and 1000 note 5AC series is this fake serise..ple infor me.


http://crystalxind.com

Because the socks will give you comfort,improve your performance,minimize injuries,and keep your feet warm when you’re out Christian Louboutin Shoes Outlet there,you have to own up to the fact that you need to wear them.When it’s all for your benefit,you should acknowledge these Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes tips.Because these people have experienced what it’s like to be out there with the cheap christian louboutin shoes usa proper attire including the right footwear,you should take their word if they christian louboutin shoes australia suggest it’s for the best.And while you’re at it,choose the ones that are tailored with quality.Because it can be hot for your feet,you can’t afford to shove aside the garments Christian Louboutin Australia that can spare you from a lot of discomfort.• They minimize injuries.Blisters and calluses can be Christian Louboutin Canada avoided.By wearing socks,you can treat yourself to a nice time when you get back home because you have no injuries to deal with.These kinds christian louboutin shoes uk sale ofabrasions might just go away in a couple of days but for the reason that they discount christian louboutin shoes usa could be avoided simply by putting on a pair of socks,you don’t have to worry about Christian Louboutin Sale Australia them.Not only this but shooting socks also prevent fungi from developing.• They keep your feet warm.In fact,there exists an etiquette for shooters christian louboutin shoes usa to follow and one of the items on the list is to wear shooting socks.When you intend to have fun during your time in the woods,you have to acknowledge the tips shared to you – especially if fellow Christian Louboutin Shoes UK 2014 hunters were the ones who hand you the advices.You should always ensure that you are wearing adequate clothing when out on a shoot,whether this christian louboutin shoes uk be insulating clothes to keep you warm during the autumn and winter,or cool clothes during the spring and summer which can help regulate body heat while also providing protection against gun recoil – other things you should wear include noise cancelling ear muffs.

http://www.ju.edu.jo/home.aspx
Jordan University
[url]http://www.ju.edu.jo[/url]

All the best blogs that is very useful for keeping me share the ideas
of the future as well this is really what I was looking for, and I am
very happy to come here. Thank you very much
earn to die
earn to die 2
earn to die 3
Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a while now and finally got the
earn to die 4
courage to go ahead and give youu a shout out from
earn to die 6
Austin Texas! Just wanted to tell
earn to die 5
Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a while now and finally got the
happy wheels
strike force heroes
slitherio
you keep up the fantastic work!my weblog
age of war
earn to die 5
good game empire
tank trouble
tank trouble 2
strike force heroes

Interesting to read your blog post. Thanks for sharing. replica watches india

Wow, What a Great Site, All of the Health Related Posts Are So Informative for People With Review. I Liked It! I Also Have a Blog/site About That Covers Simple Herbal Related Stuff. Please Feel Free to Visit. Thanks for Sharing.
Garcinia Cambogia India

Keep Posting:)

Wow, What a Great Site, All of the Health Related Posts Are So Informative for People With Review. I Liked It! I Also Have a Blog/site About That Covers Simple Herbal Related Stuff. Please Feel Free to Visit. Thanks for Sharing.
Garcinia Cambogia Weight Loss

Keep Posting:)

Post a Comment
Thanks For Showing Interest In My Posts

Powered by Rollyo
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
blog search directory
Directory of Politics Blogs
Free Blog Traffic @ Blog Annoucne
Politics Blogs - Blog Top Sites
British Blog Directory.
Find Blogs in the Blog Directory
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!