« Home | Karunanidhi calls Lord Ram a 'drunkard' » | Zimbra Has Been Acquired by Yahoo For $350 million... » | Bird brain Alex the parrot dies » | Powerful quake hits Indonesia-tsunami warning for ... » | Fastest Cars in the World » | New bin Laden video surfaces » | Ten years after her death, Mother Teresa's legacy ... » | Ultra thin, flexible 'paper' battery by Rensselaer... » | FBI Spied On Martin Luther King's Wife » | Apple launches TV service in UK »

Problems with Reliance Money Easy Trade

I have been using Reliance Money For the last 3 to 4 months and it has been a bad experience till now with the over all performance of their site (except brokerage, which is just 1 paisa for whatever the volume you do.

The site reliancemoney.com gives a lot of headaches especially for people like me who are part time traders. I can not spend much time waiting for the page to load.

The portfolio section is never working fine and now it says "we are upgrading portfolio section, please bear with us". Though it is not a big issue to maintain my portfolio in other sites, why should I waste time??

Now the current issue is in the buy and sell page when I try to get the price it says "No details available". Funny and the most important part is that I got this message for a most happening scrip RNRL and that too in trading hours. If it is for a short span of time, then it is okay. But if it for all the scrips thorough out the day....imagine...if you wanted to buy or sell something important on that particular day.

Have a look at the picture in this post.

So, the final word is "If it is not for 1 paisa brokerage, I would have closed my troubling trading account with reliance money by this time".

Hi,

I just happened to stumble upon your blog post while browsing. I've been trading with Rel Money for the last 4 months and haven't had a single mishap with them.
I started as a newbie and have learnt lots and have had only good experiences with the market since then.

People are too quick to judge companies. I found the website easy to navigate and the customer service friendly and cordial besides being helpful (cause thats what matters the most right?)

Just commenting on your post, i mean dont mean any offence.

Thanks,
A

I agree with you Anil.

The site is now exceptionally fast. No, I did not chage my Internet connection package ;)

And now I dont see any problems with the site.

Coming to your comments...
I've been trading with Rel Money for the last 4 months and haven't had a single mishap with them. : May be you did not face the problems which I did or may be you were not trying to do what I was trying to do at particular instance, when I faced the problem :)

"I found the website easy to navigate and the customer service friendly and cordial besides being helpful (cause thats what matters the most right?)
"
: Yes, the navigation is easy. Yes, customer care is very helpful. But, what matters the most, atleast for me, for a trading account is that I should be able to trade through it. :)

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

ITS PATHETIC TO WORK OR TRADE ON RELIANCE MONEY PAGE THE BEST PART IS IT DOESNT ALLOW YUR FUND TO MOVE AWAY FRM YR PKT AND VICE A VERSA ,FOR ALL THIS PAGE HAS TO BE LOADED IN ANY CONDITION!!!!!!!!!EXCUSE//////

Hi guys, can anyone tell me if you had problems in searching the scrips while buying. I tried searching powerGrid 30 Mins ( all possible combinations / short form -long form / scrip code etc etc) and every time the result was "No scrip Found"

can any one tell me what's wrong with my search ???

It's a pathetic system for Trading
I had experienced a lot of problems and those kids in the call center don't even know what they are working on.
You don't get anyone to resolve your problem. The Service has been absoutely nutts !!! and this is one of the worst trading platform I have ever seen.
New comers please do not choose this for your trading.

>swayam said...
>Hi guys, can anyone tell me if >you had problems in searching the >scrips while buying. I tried >searching powerGrid 30 Mins ( all >possible combinations / short >form -long form / scrip code etc >etc) and every time the result >was "No scrip Found"

>can any one tell me what's wrong >with my search ???

The scrip name is "POWERGRID" code is 532898.

While Searching usually I type the first three characters and then click on "Get Scrip Code" link.

If all the combinations fail then I go to moneycontrol.com and search there and after finding I go by the code that I get there instead of the name.

And apart from above all, what you say about reliance money call centre support. they only traid in equity, you can not purchage mutual fund, and tell me when the last time you can connect to help desk(option 1 -> 2).
till time i can only able to reach option ( 1-> 1)

can someone confirms that portfolia really works, every time i tried this link, i got logout.

Reliance money is the worst provider for demat and trading account. Now a days if I click anything other than trade then I get logged off fromt website.
I have done big mistake by opening account with reliance money

Its a Pandora's Box,
too many problems spilling out of it .
Searching scrips is one of them, the staff(gurgaon branch) turns a deaf ear to your queries
Moreover , the site has too many problems...the scrip name box is half cut(visible)....
I would never recommend a friend to open an acoount with Reliance money.
and the most hilarious part is the friend who recommended this to me has deceided to get this account closed( he is fed up with reliance money)
Toomany windows opening while trading(trying)....and the session doen not expire if you are idle for a long time and even close the window....
And baap of All ,
"Its just been 2 months and when I login , a message pops up saying your limit card has expired."
My friend also faced the same problem.
too many loopholes .......
I am going to their branch tomorrow to get this account closed.

Hi, I got reliance money trading kit 2 months back. After attending the training session Now for the first time i'm trying to login ...but it says now "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" :-) Is this because of maintenance of website ? Please help me!

I am facing so much problem to access the website afte trade hours. even during trade hours also the response is not good.
Ofcourse this might be due to the Vista Operating System.

R money is the worst site to trade in, since the last 10 days I AM UNABLE TO GET UPDATES ON INSTA TRADE, AND THESE GUYS WILL NOT GIVEN AN EXTENSION for down time, BUT IF U USE THE LIMIT CARD EVEN 1 DAY MORE THEY WILL CHARGE, if you want peace of mind kindly avoid this site. ONLY SEND SOMEONE YOU HATE THE MOST TO TRADE HERE THE SITE WILL DO THE REST FOR YOU.

Reliance moneyu will give everyone connection after aa finishes all his work, this site sucks, local people here do not respond, they will sell you the limit card and promise you the moon then leave you to fend for yourself, hence best avoid opening an account here.

RM is the worst of all trading accounts.You cannot believe I had wasted hours together sitting in fron of the system and waiting for the page to laod..EASYTRADE, FASTRADE all option are alike not much diffrence in performance...all is that its not only difficult but impossible to trade with RM during market hours and you dont have the option of alteast AMO(After market order)also, it means you cannot trade eighter times.I give 0/5 rating for Reliance Money.

i must say .. had my share of experiences with reliance money .. though it hasn't been greatt.. but it hasn't been bad either.. basically an ok response from me.

Reliance money had it bad times but i would like to say they are improving for the better. in my frnds circle i know people who use reliance money and they had good response. things have changed ..

Many thanks for posting this, It?s simply what I used to be researching for on bing. I?d rather a lot relatively hear opinions from a person, slightly than an organization web web page, that?s why I like blogs so significantly. Many thanks!

Nice info ;) Thanks for your time… ;)

Post a Comment
Thanks For Showing Interest In My Posts

Powered by Rollyo
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
blog search directory
Directory of Politics Blogs
Free Blog Traffic @ Blog Annoucne
Politics Blogs - Blog Top Sites
British Blog Directory.
Find Blogs in the Blog Directory
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!