« Home | India to test fire Agni-III early next year » | A brief of Somalia Conflict » | A great and must watch Britney Come back Video: Th... » | Britney Spears to adopt a tsunami orphan » | Miss Nevada: Katie Rees's issue » | Britney Spears loosing her Identity and Celebrity » | Jobster to give a huge shocking gift to its employ... » | Military Honors for Gerald Ford » | James Brown Passes Away » | Le Web 3: Shimon Peres »

Saddam's execution video

If you wannt to see how Saddam was executed... here is a link to Saddam's execution video.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2269346183614501083

You can view the execution video on your own risk... why am I saying it? I was so much disturbed to see the whole video. I mean...this is the first time ever I saw a person getting hanged for real (I saw it in a lot of movies, which some how you can digest and you know that they are not real). I did read a lot of news about what Saddam did and think that he did sins by killing people. But I feel pity for him...I dont know why. May be because I didnt see in which manner he killed those Shias and may be I dont know how the families of those dead people feel. I searched on net and I'm not the only to feel so...I found MaddyBlueSparrow posting feelings on the curiosity to watch the death video of Saddam.

Tag: Saddam

:) i didnt watch it and i am not going to watch it there are some things that one should never touch base with this is one of those. I am glad to see someone share my views about the video thing. I guess humanity is still alive.

Post a Comment
Thanks For Showing Interest In My Posts

Powered by Rollyo
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
blog search directory
Directory of Politics Blogs
Free Blog Traffic @ Blog Annoucne
Politics Blogs - Blog Top Sites
British Blog Directory.
Find Blogs in the Blog Directory
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!