« Home | StudiVZ In Deep Trouble; Ready To Sell Off » | Kidnapped Iraqis possibly tortured » | Story writing competition held at a Software Compa... » | What Should StudiVZ do? » | Segolene Royal in bid to lead French left » | Use of CopyBot Without Authorization Is - Ban from... » | About Cazuza » | What are teeth made of » | Vanilla Ice Cream that puzzled General Motors! » | Hint Of How fast Celebrity Relations Can Turn Bad »

Video: StudiVZ's founder-Ehssan Dariani's misbehavior in a sub-way

I found this video on YouTube and as I don't understand the language(Germany) in the video I tried to get the gist from other blogs and I read that the guy is Ehssan Dariani - one of the founders of StudiVZ and he is talking vulgar to the ladies at the sub-way. See the Video below.



Tags: StudiVZ
Technorati: Studivz Video Borat Youtube Zune google Ségolène Royal Vidéo Cazuza Britney Spears MySpace

Ehssan is trying to make an interview for the former entertainment blog on studivz. he is NOT vulgar! there are dozen such fun (guerilla marketing) video interviews online... the girls in the subway are katja gleisberg and christin kern that he is friends with, see in his friends's list on studivz.

If you are correct, then I'm wrong. As I mentioned in the post, I do not understand German and what I posted is just what I read in other blogs (long back).

Post a Comment
Thanks For Showing Interest In My Posts

Powered by Rollyo
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
blog search directory
Directory of Politics Blogs
Free Blog Traffic @ Blog Annoucne
Politics Blogs - Blog Top Sites
British Blog Directory.
Find Blogs in the Blog Directory
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!