« Home | Teachers Anger on Segolene Royal's Comments In Vid... » | Video: StudiVZ's founder-Ehssan Dariani's misbehav... » | StudiVZ In Deep Trouble; Ready To Sell Off » | Kidnapped Iraqis possibly tortured » | Story writing competition held at a Software Compa... » | What Should StudiVZ do? » | Segolene Royal in bid to lead French left » | Use of CopyBot Without Authorization Is - Ban from... » | About Cazuza » | What are teeth made of »

Some Zune Softwares Available

I was just searching arround for information on Zune- an iPod like media player released by Microsoft, and I happened to find a page which offers some softwares for Zune. Please note that I haven't tested those softwares and use of them is completely at your risk. I just intend to help you :). Here is the link. And please do comment if I there are any problems with those softwares. Oh, yeah... I forgot to say, I am not advertising for those softwares.

Tags: Zune MicorSoft Music
Technorati: Studivz Video Borat Youtube Zune google Ségolène Royal Vidéo Cazuza Britney Spears MySpace

Post a Comment
Thanks For Showing Interest In My Posts

Powered by Rollyo
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
blog search directory
Directory of Politics Blogs
Free Blog Traffic @ Blog Annoucne
Politics Blogs - Blog Top Sites
British Blog Directory.
Find Blogs in the Blog Directory
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!