« Home | An apology from John Kerry » | What did John Kerry Said? » | Are We going to Forget Wee Shu Min? » | New User Registration Closed in JotSpot » | John Kerry’s getting plenty of support for his tou... » | JotSpotters say: "We’re Googlers now" » | The world’s smallest digital music player- Apple's... » | Wee Shu Min fellow Rafflesian's appealing not to g... » | The most wanted face: photo of Wee Shu Min(She is ... » | Sony developing video Walkman »

Soldiers' in Iraq offended with John Kerry's Comments

No doubt they will be with those comments. I am a Software Engineer by profession. Imagine some one saying to me.. "I want to raise my children with a good education so that they wont become Software Engineers when they are grown up". I sure will be offended. So did the American soldiers in Iraq with the comments from John Kerry. John Kerry himself told that he didnt mean it and aplogized too. Now, the response is a bit funky. If it was me with no sense of humor I would have hit the person who commented on my profession with strong words but the soldiers came up with a request :)

Thanks For Showing Interest In My Posts

Powered by Rollyo
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
blog search directory
Directory of Politics Blogs
Free Blog Traffic @ Blog Annoucne
Politics Blogs - Blog Top Sites
British Blog Directory.
Find Blogs in the Blog Directory
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!