« Home | Robert Altman » | Officer in UCLA Taser case identified » | Is it "Man on the Moon" style by Kramer (Michael R... » | Patient gamers buy PlayStation 3 » | UK's Computer industry 'faces crisis' » | China 'unblocks' Wikipedia site » | Bush arrives in Vietnam for regional summit » | Student shot with Taser by UCPD officers » | Who is O.J. Simpson and What If He Did It? » | Microsoft 'not competing' with open source »

Colbert talks about Dungeons and Dragons

Colbert talks about Dungeons and Dragons, and the newly released (and rather good) Dungeons and Dragons Online: Stormreach. He says: I had an eleventh-level paladin (it took me years to advance those levels) whom I took on Expedition, and he got the Power Armor, which was the big thing to get in that module. But he also went a little power mad. On the next campaign we saw merchant caravans crossing the desert, and my character flew down and landed next to a merchant and tore off the guy's head. The DM informed me that I was not a paladin anymore. I said, "Oh, shit, I forgot. I'm lawful good!"

Watch the video below.




Tags: Colbert
Top Happenings: Studivz Video Colbert Youtube Zune Emsdetten Robert Altman Second Life Britney Spears

Post a Comment
Thanks For Showing Interest In My Posts

Powered by Rollyo
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
blog search directory
Directory of Politics Blogs
Free Blog Traffic @ Blog Annoucne
Politics Blogs - Blog Top Sites
British Blog Directory.
Find Blogs in the Blog Directory
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!