« Home | What are teeth made of » | Vanilla Ice Cream that puzzled General Motors! » | Hint Of How fast Celebrity Relations Can Turn Bad » | John Tierney,The New York Times Columnist Leaving ... » | Is 2012 End Of The World? » | YouTube.com or utube.com? » | Valleywag Release Candidate 2 - A new look and fla... » | True Blue Populists » | Souquet: Alcano Deserved The Glory » | StudiVZ similar to FaceBook? »

About Cazuza

I have 2 things to offer to read for you in this post about Cazuza. One this is a very obvious "about Cazuza", which can be found by you yourself at wikipedia. If by any case you dont want to open and search Wikipedia, here is the link. The Second is a forward mail that says not to comment bad on Jesus or God. I'm not an atheist and I do believe and pray God. I'm Hindu and it doesn't matter to me the name of God. I heard long back when I was in school that man made God and introduced Heaven and Hell and their characteristics so that human beings fear of doing sins. Might be... inspite of this I would love to believe God as long as the question "What came first chicken or egg?" exists and even after the question is answered I would believe in God because I want to have the fear of Hell and want to stay away from sins. Anyways below is the content of the mail which says how people died just after they denied God and mocked at God. Cazuza's story too is included.

You will reap what you sow.


It is written in the Bible (Galatians 6:7-10): "7Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. 8The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life. 9Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. 10Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers." Here are some men and women who mocked God:

JOHN LENNON:
Some years ago, during his interview with an American Magazine, he said: "Christianity will end, it will disappear. I do not have to argue about that. I am certain. Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple, Today we are more famous than Him" (1966). Lennon, after saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, was shot six times.

TANCREDO NEVES (President of Brazil):
During the Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God would remove him from Presidency. Sure he got the votes, but he got sick a day before being made President, then he died.

CAZUZA (Bi-sexual Brazilian composer, singer and poet):
During a show in Canecï¯ ( Rio de Janeiro ), whilst smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air and said: "God, that's for you." He died at the age of 32 of AIDS in a horrible manner.

THE MAN WHO BUILT TITANIC:
After the construction of Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the Titanic would be. With an ironic tone he said: "Not even God can sink it" The result: Everyone knows what happened to the Titanic.

MARILYN MONROE:
She was visited by Billy Graham during a presentation of a show. He said the Spirit of God had sent him to preach to her. After hearing what the Preacher had to say, she said: "I don't need your Jesus". A week later, she was found dead in her apartment.

BON SCOTT:
The ex-vocalist of the AC/DC. On one of his 1979 songs he sang: "Don't stop me, I'm going down all the way, down the highway to hell".On the 19th of February 1980, Bon Scott was found dead, he had been choked by his own vomit.

CAMPINAS/SP IN 2005
In Campinas, Brazil a group of friends, drunk, went to pick up a friend..The mother accompanied her to the car and was so worried about the drunkenness of her friends and she said to the daughter - holding her hand, who was already seated in the car: "MY DAUGHTER, GO WITH GOD AND MAY HE PROTECT YOU." She responded: "ONLY IF HE (GOD) TRAVELS IN THE TRUNK, CAUSE INSIDE HERE IT'S ALREADY FULL" Hours later, news came by that they had been involved in a fatal accident, everyone had died, the car could not be recognized what type of car it had been, but surprisingly, the trunk was in tact. The police said there was no way the trunk could have remained intact. To their surprise, inside the trunk was a crate of eggs, none were broken.

CHRISTINE HEWITT : a Jamaican Journalist and entertainer, said the Bible (Word of God) was the worst book ever written, in June 2006 she was found burnt beyond recognition in her motor vehicle. Many more important people have forgotten that there is no other name that was given so much authority as the name of Jesus. Many have died, but only Jesus died and rose again, and he is still alive.

JESUS!!!

If this was a email chain of a joke, you would have sent it to everyone.

So are you going to have courage to send this? I have done my part, Jesus said "Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before men, I will disown him before my Father in heaven." Matthew 10:32-33

"What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?" (Mathew 16:26).

Tag: God Cazuza
Technorati: Studivz Video Borat Youtube Zune google Ségolène Royal Vidéo Cazuza Britney Spears MySpace

scary stuff. i just wanted to know how truthful are the claims. i want to ensure that the info is truth and not a scare tactic. could you post your sources so i could read further thanks

Candise, I got this from a friend of mine and he got it from his friend...it is a forwarding chain mail. There is absolutely no reason to believe in this if you dont believe in God and even if you believe in God then too you need not believe in this but it is important to get the gist of it that one should not mock at God. Not just God...if one believes in a thing or a person he should not mock at that thing or person.

In case if you dont believe in God, you should just leave it to the commonsense of people whether to believe it or not.

There is nothing to be scared of Candise....as long as you are not doing bad things.

I believe in God because there are a lot of things that I can do which no human being can see and know some of them can be bad and sins. I just want to keep myself away from doing those things because God sees it all.

YEAH, IT'S SCARY STUFF. OUR LORD GOD, THE ALMIGHTY WILL HAVE THE LAST ACT OR SAY IN ANY MOCKING OR BLASTFEMING HIM. SO, BEWARE AND READ HIS WORD, THE BIBLE, PRAY EACH DAY THAT YOUR SINS WILL BE FORGIVEN AND HIS BLOOD WILL BE COVERING ALL YOUR SINS BEFORE YOU DRAW YOUR LAST BREATH. BECAUSE HE WILL BE THE FIRST ONE YOU WILL SEE WHEN YOU CROSS OVER TO YOUR ETERNAL LIFE. THEN, IF YOU'VE BEEN A SINNER IN THIS SHORT LIFE, YOU WILL THEN MEET SATAN. GOD WILL SAY TO YOU, DEPART FROM ME, FOR I NEVER KNEW YOU. IT'S UP TO GOD WHETHER HE FORGIVES CAZUZA OR NOT. I HOPE HE DOES.

Everyone should be a muslim in order to be elligible to entering the Heaven.. You said we just have not to do bad things(sins) but the BIGGEST SIN you can ever make, which,uniquely, is not forgivable by God is worshiping someone or something other than Him.. May this be sufficient to invite you to read about the true religion ISLAM..

Greetings I am so excited I found your webpage, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Yahoo for
something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like
to say many thanks for a incredible post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to
go through it all at the minute but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time
I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the fantastic jo.


Also visit my web page :: acupunture near Costa Mesa

Post a Comment
Thanks For Showing Interest In My Posts

Powered by Rollyo
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
blog search directory
Directory of Politics Blogs
Free Blog Traffic @ Blog Annoucne
Politics Blogs - Blog Top Sites
British Blog Directory.
Find Blogs in the Blog Directory
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!