« Home | Gaming: A First Look at Second Life » | iPod gadgets: Red iPod Helps Fight AIDS » | Yahoo Third-Quarter Net Income Drops » | "Internet Killed the Video Star" by World’s First ... » | Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt in Pune, India » | Dengue in India » | Ms. Dewey Searches It For You » | Richest Begger in Mumbai(India) » | Shoaib and Asif fail doping tests » | Sri Lanka convoy blast 'kills 90' »

Simple to find Lost Mobile(Only For India)

[Lot of readers are reporting that there is no such process as given below.  Please go through the comments.]


I got this information from a friend of mine and I did not know the trueness of this matter of fact even my friend does not know whether it work or not. This information is only for the residents of India but IMEI number exists for all the mobile phones throughout India. No matter from which part of the world you are, if you think you own a costly and nice mobile phone or wireless gadgets it is recommended to go for mobile phone insurance.

An IMEI number:
The International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) number is an international identity number used to uniquely identify a mobile phone. The 15-digit IMEI number is an electronic fingerprint transmitted every time a phone is used, which reveals the identity of the mobile handset.

How can I find out my IMEI number? IMEI numbers are independent of the phone number and are usually written underneath the battery or on the back of the handset. Mobile phone users can also check their 15 digit IMEI number by dialling *#06# on their mobile handset. Mobile phone owners should make a note of their IMEI number and keep the details in a safe place.

If u lost your mobile, send an e-mail to cop@vsnl.net with the following info.
Your name:
Address:
Phone model:
Make:
Last used No.:
E-mail for communication:
Missed date:
IMEI No.:

"No need to go to police station"

do reply if this is realy working

btw my id is syedshabeer.sa@gmail.com

thanks

Thank you for your valuable help. Please help me trace my mobile. I have sent the details to cop@vsnl.net.I have send mail my personal mail cop@vsnl.net may be not working.I have received failure mail.

Sir Requesting you please send to my mail id: aripulla@gmail.com

Which mail id we have to send mail lost mobile details

plz search my phone
i have mail you 2 days ago.........
plz reply me soon...........

Thanks for the help..Please help me to trace my lost mobile. i have sent you mail on cop@vsnl.net. Request you to please please help me to get my cell back.

Really cool post, highly informative and professionally written..Good Job

Hello sir, i have sent you my lost mobile details...If this is really working pl let me know bec i am eagerly waiting for this....
thank you
manohar

sir i have send my mobile entire details plz trace my mobile...
thank u

sir, good day, plesese find my mobile whose details given below-
Your name: dr. sandeep siwach
Address: 77, sector -4, rohtak, haryana
Phone model:nokia 6300
Make:
Last used No.:13.03.2012
E-mail for communication:ssiwach@rediffmail.com
Date of theft and losing phone:13.03.12,9813444922
IMEI No.:351955034404905

respected sir,
I p.srikanth studying in b-tech 2nd year in ssj engineering collage.i lost my mobile I request you to find my mobile if this is really working and my details are given below.
name:p.srikanth
address: plot no:190,bramarambika colony,beeramguda,hyderabad,pin-503032
phone model:nokia 5233
last used No:9177143902
email for communication: shree.nani707@gmail.com
missed date: 13/06/2012
IMEI NO:359026046295905

It's actually a great and useful piece of info. I am glad that you shared this useful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

Feel free to visit my site :: auto insurance dallas
Also visit my web-site auto insurance dallas tx

Post a Comment
Thanks For Showing Interest In My Posts

Powered by Rollyo
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
blog search directory
Directory of Politics Blogs
Free Blog Traffic @ Blog Annoucne
Politics Blogs - Blog Top Sites
British Blog Directory.
Find Blogs in the Blog Directory
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!